Gluten-free breakfasts Egg-free Breakfasts Meat-free vegetarian breakfasts Dairy-free Casein free breakfasts Raw breakfasts Nut-free no peanuts breakfasts Nut-free no peanuts breakfasts

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Waffle with Banana Goji Berry Cacao Bean Cashew Stuffing



Mushy, sweet and chewy, this breakfast floods your body with energy and anti-oxidants for a feel-good day.


Ingredients
2 natural waffles (I used Van's Organic)
1 banana
goji berries, cacao bean cashew trail mix to taste

Combine in whatever form you see fit. Eat and enjoy.

Tested and Approved
This was tested by my local junk food addict who reported that it was too mushy for his taste, and the waffle needed to be drenched in syrup, but overall this was a big thumbs up.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 17, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

Your site is the devil in my heart to have a big impact on power. Devil whispered to me. Mmm that you sweetly what to eat when you put the results, I'm fighting the devil I resign. Yes, I was in the diet....(T_T)
From Japan
http://food-soybean.blogspot.com/

Ella the Crazy Breakfast Madam April 17, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

Thanks! I think...

mmmm.... I've often aspired to be in league with the devil...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP