Gluten-free breakfasts Egg-free Breakfasts Meat-free vegetarian breakfasts Dairy-free Casein free breakfasts Raw breakfasts Nut-free no peanuts breakfasts Nut-free no peanuts breakfasts

Friday, January 18, 2008

Yammy Breakfast



This winter breakfast is delectably sweet and rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, that help my eyes see my enemies in the morning darkness and protect me from flu and colds.


1 acorn squash
1 butternut squash
2 yams
cinnamon and pumpkin seeds to taste
1-2 tablespoons of olive oil

Bake squash and yams in 350-375 F until it's soft and smells like heaven. Mush it all together, muttering and salivating. Then sprinkle some cinnamon and pumpkin seeds in.

I served it with some blue corn tortillas I found in Whole Foods.

1 comments:

Tatyana January 22, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

Ella&Rossanna!Miss you ladies!
Do you think you can teach a healthy cooking class to the people with developmental disabilities that I work with now?
We can rent a kitchen(I want to do it in a professional setting)and we'll pay you for the workshop.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP